Tax, accounting, audit, corporate finance, international trade — these complex and constantly changing topics generate equally complex questions, as well as complex workflow and compliance issues. We're here to help you simplify all that.
Thomson Reuters Checkpoint® is the industry-leader for online information for tax and accounting professionals, providing the right information to help you get your job done, quickly, easily and with greater confidence.
Based on years of customer feedback and intelligent innovations from our own tax and accounting experts, we've developed a unique solution that works the way you do. Search the way you want to across content you often won't find anywhere else, accessing just what you need, when you need it. See everything related to your topic at a glance - source materials, analysis, tools, news and even online courses. Stay connected on-the-go with Checkpoint on your iPad® or Smartphone. Find the answers you need when you need them and gain deeper insights to be even more effective.
Explore the links below and see why thousands of professionals turn to Checkpoint to find their tax and accounting answers every day:
- Read more about what Checkpoint can do for you in our brochures.
- See what Checkpoint looks like and how it works in our demos.
- See what topics are covered on Checkpoint in our products.
- Go deeper into how Checkpoint works with our free training courses:
- Checkpoint: Basic Functionality and Features
- Checkpoint: What's New with Thomson Reuters Checkpoint
- Try Checkpoint FREE and discover more on your own with our free trials.
- See just who is using Checkpoint, what awards we've won — and what people are saying in our awards and accolades.
Or contact us to find out how we can help you customize Checkpoint to provide just the right information to meet your needs and get your job done.
- Thomson Reuters Checkpoint (PDF) —Read this to learn more about how Checkpoint can meet your tax and accounting needs.
- Checkpoint Advantages (PDF) — Read this to learn why Checkpoint is the industry leader and what makes it so different.
- Checkpoint Tools (PDF) — Read this to learn how our workflow enhancement tools can speed your workflow.
- Checkpoint Learning (PDF) — Read this to learn which continuing professional education and online learning options are available for you.
While we have many different products available on Checkpoint, we've selected a few key product areas and created in-depth demos to provide you with more insight as to what you'll get from Checkpoint. (If you would like to see a demo for a product or service not listed here, just give us a call.)
Learn more about each of these products, services or features and how they can help you reach your answers quickly and easily:
- Tax Research on Checkpoint — Everything you could need or want for your tax research is right here.
- SEC/GAAP on Checkpoint — And everything you could need or want for SEC/GAAP is here.
- Thomson Reuters News & Insight — What do you get when you combine the excellence of Reuters news with the excellence of Thomson Reuters experts and their insight? Check it out here.
- Interactive Decision Tools — Follow these step-by-step guides to make your tough decisions a lot easier.
- Checkpoint Tools — Featuring our renowned PPC Practice Aids and PPC SMART Practice Aids, these tools are just what you need to speed up your tax and accounting processes.
- PPC's SMART Practice Aids — Want a more in-depth look at just the Practice Aids? Here they are.
- International Trade on Checkpoint — With new additions to Checkpoint from Boskage publications, you'll now find all the import/export and other trade information you could ever need right here.
- Checkpoint on your Smartphone — Follow along step-by-step to see why our mobile-device enabled site is so smart.
Or check out these brief demos to learn more about how you can use some of our most unique Checkpoint features:
- Using the Find Sources Field
- Using the Flagged Document Feature
- Expanding the Table of Contents View
- Searching with the Table of Contents
- Performing a Natural Language Search
- Filtering Top-Line and Side Line Links
- FASB Codification—Cross-Reference
- Using Checkpoint's Site Navigator
- Using Citation Tracker
- Using Calculators
- Using Create-a-Chart
- Using Form/Line Finder
If you're still looking to explore Checkpoint even further, be sure to sign up for a free trial here and take a look around. Then contact us and let us know what you think. We're confident you'll quickly see why your peers choose Checkpoint as their online information resource for tax and accounting.
What is Checkpoint? Who is Thomson Reuters?
Find a trial that fits your needs.
Learn more about the latest evolution of Checkpoint.
Login to your Checkpoint account now.
Find Your Account Manager
Use this helpful tool to find your local Account Manager.