Interactive Decision Tools on Checkpoint
Interactive Decision Tools has been selected as the Top New Product for 2012 by Accounting Today in the Research Tools category.
"The point is rapidly approaching at which everything you could possibly want to look up will be available on some research platform or another, so our Top New Product among Research Tools is one that goes beyond merely providing answers: Thomson Reuters' Interactive Decision Tools help make sure you get the right answer by walking you through a decision-making process to make sure you've considered all the issues relevant to your topic, in the right order."Accounting Today
Automatic Solutions for Complex Client Issues
Effectively address frequently encountered yet challenging tax, accounting and auditing issues with Interactive Decision Tools on Thomson Reuters Checkpoint. Using a dynamic interview format and state-of-the art web technology, each tool walks you through the decision-making process so that you can be assured that youve considered all the relevant issues and have arrived at the correct answer in a fraction of the time.
Interactive Decision Tools will:
- Provide you with only information relevant to your situation or fact pattern in the proper sequence saving you time.
- Equip less experienced staff to tackle more complex technical issues
- Provide clear documentation to your decision making process, including answer summaries that can be printed, saved to a Checkpoint folder, or exported to your document management system
- Improve accuracy and consistency across client engagements
- Help you quickly create client letters and memos to communicate your conclusions and recommendations to clients
Learn more today:
- Contact your account manager, or call 800.950.1216
- Watch the demo
- Read the brochure (PDF - 1.4 MB)
- Interactive Decision Tools Audit and Accounting Library
- Interactive Decision Tools Individual Tax Library
- Interactive Decision Tools Business Tax Library
- Interactive Decision Tools Individual and Business Tax Library
- Interactive Decision Tools Audit, Accounting, Individual and Business Tax Library
Take Checkpoint with you
wherever you go...
Now available on your computer,
tablet, and smart phone.
See how Checkpoint works for you — view a demo, read a brochure, see our training schedule and more.
What is Checkpoint? Who is Thomson Reuters?
Find a trial that fits your needs.
Learn more about the latest evolution of Checkpoint.
Login to your Checkpoint account now.
Find Your Account Manager
Use this helpful tool to find your local Account Manager.